Theme: "Latest Trends in Ediscovery"
When: Thursday, December 13, 2012, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Great Room Room, 60 State Street, 33rd Floor, Boston
Please join us for the 3rd Annual Boston Ediscovery on December 13, 2012. This year's program will feature a stellar line-up of judges, practitioners, and experts in the field of ediscovery.
- The Honorable Shira A. Scheindlin, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York; author of the ground-breaking Zubulake decisions. Judge Scheindlin will speak on "Proposed Ediscovery Amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure."
- The Honorable Robert B. Collings, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the District of Massachusetts
- The Honorable Andrew J. Peck, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Southern District of New York
- Moderator: Dana Conneally, Esq., Evidox Corporation
- Jonathan Sablone, Esq., Partner and Chair of Ediscovery and Digital Evidence, Nixon Peabody LLP. Mr. Sablone will speak on "Predictive Coding."
- James Berriman, Esq., CEO of Evidox and Lecturer in Law on Ediscovery at Boston University School of Law. Mr. Berriman will speak on "When Your Client's Data is in the Cloud."
Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments are included.
"Boston Ediscovery Summit" is a trademark of the Ediscovery Foundation.